Service Program for Older People (SPOP) is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of adults age 55 and older and to fostering their independent living through the delivery of comprehensive mental health and supportive services, advocacy, and education.
- Comprehensive mental health care for adults age 55 and older
- Bereavement support for adults of all ages, offered free of charge
- Specialized substance use counseling (for adults with a primary diagnosis of mental illness and a secondary diagnosis of substance use disorder)
- PROS/Personalized Recovery Oriented Services for older adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Home visits for clients who are deemed homebound
- Appointments at clinic satellite sites throughout Manhattan
- Specialized individual and group therapy for caregivers
Please call 212-787-7120 x514 to learn more.
Counseling offered in English, Spanish, French, Cantonese and other languages.