Peer Specialist (Part-time, 20 hours/week)
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who uses his/her first-hand experience in the geriatric mental health community to teach and model symptom management, stress reduction and other coping strategies. The successful candidate will assist consumers in the development of skills for empowerment and successful community living.
• Knowledge of peer advocacy, self-help, community resources
• Previous peer advocacy preferred
• Former recipient of behavioral health services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Suite
• Spanish/English fluency desirable
Excellent supervision is offered with competitive compensation and a generous fringe benefits package.
Apply to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
All inquiries treated in confidence.