Information We Collect Online
If you visit SPOP’s web site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com)
- the date and time you visited the site
- the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to SPOP’s site
- the pages that you viewed
- search-engine keywords used to visit our site
SPOP uses this information to determine the number of visitors to the different sections of the site and to help us make it more useful.
If you e-mail us to request information or assistance, we do not collect personally identifying information.
If you request to be on our mailing list or make a donation we collect the following information:
- Addresses, phone/fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Contribution Amount
We may also send you periodic mailings about the agency. If you make a donation and do not want to be on our mailing list, please let us know.
This information is not made public or shared with any other organization for any purpose.
Accessing Donor Information
To request a review of your donor information, please write to:
Director of Development
302 West 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
SPOP uses a firewall for electronic protection. The information we collect is password protected and is accessible only by designated staff.