We understand that transportation can be a challenge for many older New Yorkers, and we have developed successful strategies to take mental health care into the community.
- Our Clinic provides home-based psychotherapy to clients who are deemed homebound due to physical or psychological disability.
- We work in partnership with Mount Sinai Visiting Doctors to provide coordinated home-based behavioral and physical health care to homebound adults.
- The Clinic offers appointments and workshops at satellite sites throughout Manhattan and in Downtown Brooklyn hosted by
- Carter Burden Network
- Heights and Hills
- Isaacs Center
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Leonard Covello Senior Center
- Manny Cantor Senior Center/Educational Alliance
- New York Foundation for Senior Citizens/Mott Street Senior Center
- Project FIND Hamilton House
- Red Oak Senior Center
- Riverstone Senior Center
- Sirovich Senior Center/Educational Alliance
- VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired at Selis Manor
- The Edie Windsor SAGE Center
We also offer specialized individual and group therapy in the community on Substance Use Disorders and Caregiver Needs.
To learn more about Community Programs at SPOP please call 212-787-7120 x516.